Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Locked Eli in the Car

Boy did we have an event today?! I went to Michaels for this silly card I have been working on for 3 days. I needed some ribbon. When Eli and I were packing up to leave I did my normal...got everyting out of the cart, put Eli in his car seat...Well, I stopped there because the car was quite hot seeing how it got up to 90 degrees today...So, I did the remote start thing because it was convenient. To do this, you have to lock the car...Anyway. To make a long story short, I closed all the doors with my purse and keys in the driver's seat and Eli locked in his car seat. With the remote start, the car only runs for 15 minutes...So, I'm freaking out. Thank God a police officer was right there and he got us all fixed up. We are safe and home now. I'm so thankful for Pop-A-Lock's policy - they respond quick when there's a baby in the car, and unlock is free. Although, I would have paid any price under the circumstances! :o)

1 comment:

Davene said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so glad it worked out OK! Eli probably wasn't nearly as freaked out as you about it all, I'm guessing. We all have our share of "bad mommy" moments, but God takes care of us and our little ones through it all!