Sunday, May 10, 2009

My First Mother's Day


Today was so super encouraging! I woke up to the yummy smell of cinnamon french toast and coffee. It was such an incredible breakfast made by my incredible husband! Eli and Matt (with the help of some other friends) put together an adorable peice of art with Eli's hand prints and side hand prints in the shape of a heart, his picture and Happy Mother's Day across the top. It was so cute and something I will cherish forever! After all of that, I put Eli in my favorite outfit, and we were off for church. We had practice at 9 and church at 10. We left there straight to Tara's baptism and straight from there to lunch with old and new friends. It was a fun lunch at VooDoo Bbq (one of my favorite places). We went back to Emanda and Joe's to pick up Eli. They were taking care of him so we could have a peaceful lunch (bc when he needs a nap there's no peace and he needed a nap today). We were with them for a few hours before breaking away for home. We arrived home around 6. I threw together dinner and we crashed... Then around 8 we realized we didn't call our moms!! So, we both got on the phones and made our most important calls of the day - Our mothers!!

No comments: