Wednesday, May 6, 2009

April 2009

Wow. It has been a while since I sat down to blog our life. Mostly because we have been so busy, I have had little time to relax and think. Eli is growing quick! He is over 20 lbs and 28 in. We are so enjoying seeing him try to crawl and walk at the same time. He is really struggling to make either happen. He will soon be 1 and I have no idea what we will do to celebrate that! Nana and Papa (my mom and step dad) were here for a few days to help us finish some outdoor work on the house. Matt and Papa Ken finished repairing and basically replacing our front deck, and mom and I planted our front flower beds. Also, Matt finished the roof on our main house. All of this in about 2 weeks...I said before it has been crazy! I have been studying with 2 girls...and approaching baptism with 1. It has been such a challenging and encouraging process. I have truly learned that God is the one who "makes it grow" (I Cor 3:7). And I have learned to trust Him so much more than ever before!

No comments: