Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sick Eyes Part 2




We went to the pediatrician yesterday. Poor Eli has pink eye. The doctor gave us some drops and says it should clear up fairly quickly. He also has some inflammation in his bronchials (at least that's what I understood). She gave him a breathing treatment (Albuterol) to see if it would clear things up, but it didn't help. And to be honest with you, I was thankful it didn't help because he screamed like we were torturing him the entire 15 minutes that mask was on his face. Last night I woke to him coughing this nasty cough and suddenly I realized - maybe I want the Albuterol to work...It really made my heart sink to think he was suffering and there was nothing I could do for him. He is sleeping well this morning. So, I am leaving him that way. I will keep my blog up to date on his progress...

No comments: