Thursday, February 19, 2009

Grandma's here!!





Matt's grandma flew in from St. Louis last night. She and Matt dropped off her bags and went straight to the Hornet's game. They had super great seats and a really good game.
We have enjoyed our morning. We went to the gym where Matt and grandma enjoyed a bike ride and some stretching and I did my own thing. We came home and Grandma fed Eli his lunch (apples and bananas). Now we are relaxing and waiting for dinner tonight with the Stephensons. We will be enjoying the Mardi Gras festivities this weekend. More to come...

1 comment:

Davene said...

Good grief, I hope I'm as active as Matt's grandma when I hit the grandma stage! She sounds like quite a lady! :)

GREAT new family pic in your header, by the way--it's fun to see all of you together! Looking at that, I'd say Eli looks like his daddy...but I'm notoriously bad at figuring that out. What do you think?