Friday, February 20, 2009

My Dream Job


I've been thinking of the possibility of enjoying my artistic talent and getting a little money on the side. I always seem to come up with this idea only to shoot it down because I just don't believe I can do it! Recently, for a dear friend's shower, I made a diaper cake. I SO enjoyed making it and have come full circle again hoping and dreaming of my perfect job. I know I would love to be an architect or interior designer/decorator, but really my dream comes from a great desire in my heart to use this talent God gave me. I hope to put some of my diaper cakes on ebay. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Davene said...

This is so cute!!! I remember--how many years ago?--you talked about wanting to become an architect or do something with design. It's fun to hear that the desire is still in your heart...and it will be even more fun to see how God uses that!