Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A time to uproot...

Ecclesiastes 3:1-2
"There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:
a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot"

Well, that time is approaching!! We are officially looking for someone to take my place at work. Matt and I decided years ago that I would stay home with our children and it is so exciting to be approaching that task!! My last day will be at the end of May (God willing)...and my bosses want someone to start a month before I leave...so, we are currently in the interviewing process. It's kind of humbling knowing that these talented, educated people are interviewing to take my place!! It makes me think that when I leave they will all be like, "what was she doing here??". hehehe. I have so enjoyed working in this office and it's going to be really hard to move on, but so exciting to be turning the page! I think back on the last couple of years and thank God for a time of peace and progress! Working here has helped me in many ways! and I will carry away some very happy memories away from this great place!! :)

Eli and I are good. I have been feeling some growing pains...and he is really not interested in sleeping at night, but things are going so well!! and what a blessing to feel him wiggle and kick!! :) In fact, Saturday night was Matt's first time to feel him kick! It was so exciting!! We are so excited!!

No comments: