Wednesday, April 23, 2008

cough, cough, cough!!

OMIGOODNESS!! I have been so sick this week! I went in to have my glucose test last Monday...and I FAILED! So, I had to go in on Tuesday for the full work-up...I passed! Thank God!! but in the process I picked up a virus from one of the trillion people who was waiting with me at the hospital!! GRRRR!!! So, after a week of coughing and sick sick I am back to work! It has been rough! My abdominals have never been so sore!! :( I went in to meet with the dr. on Monday and everything looks ok with my cervix/stitch and the baby...and I should recover nicely with rest! So, that is good news! No need to take any dangerous medicine to get better!! YEAY! On the bright side, I got a lot of reading in and some stamping too!! :) So, I am ready to get back to work!

1 comment:

Davene said...

Ashley, this is so funny! I had been missing you and had been thinking, "Hey, it's been a while since I've heard from Ashley; let me go back and look through the old emails from her." So I was reading them and I found the one from you that talks about your new blog. How did I miss that before??? I'm completely dumbfounded!

Well...now that I realize you have this, I'm going to be checking in often! And I need to go back through your archives and get caught up! I'm so excited!

Sending you a hug across the miles... :)