Sunday, January 17, 2010

Eli's New Years Resolution...

Eli has 2 new year's resolutions this year to watch more tv and eat cereal at every meal. The cereal is no surprise seeing how I would eat cereal at every meal if I could. The tv thing is out of control! I have never seen anyting like it. The first thing that came out of his little sleepy mouth this morning when he got out of bed was tv. It is his first last and everything in between thing to do. Plus, the only thing he will watch is Moe and the Big Exit (Veggie Tales). Anything else is not Lo (Lone Stranger is the main song), and he will say, "Lo" until he gets his movie. I don't know what I'm going to do with him! I have widdled his tv time down to 2 a day. 1 time with each breathing treatment. But when the breathing treatments are over, which I pray is soon (2 weeks of them wares on you), he is not going to have tv for a WHILE! :o)

1 comment:

Davene said...

This made me smile. But I know it's harder for you, his mom, to deal with than it is for me, since I sit here at a distance and chuckle. What a boy! :)