Monday, January 26, 2009

Matt singing the National Anthem at the Hornets Game


Something very special happened today! Matt sang the national anthem at a Hornets military appreciation basketball game. It was such an incredible event for him and our whole family!
We were treated like royalty. We had our own dressing room and were able to eat dinner with the staff.
He did an excellent job and I am so proud!
I didn't have my camera because it is out being repaired...So, I didn't get video, but we will buy the video from the Hornets and have it forever! What a special moment!
I wish everyone who loves us could have been there!!

1 comment:

Davene said...

Wow, that's fantastic!!! I wish I could have heard that! Good for you, Matt!

I can still hear him sing that Phillips, Craig, and Dean song in the amphitheatre in Chula Vista for one of our outdoor services. :)