Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Confessions of a Baby-Wise-Aholic

When I was pregnant with Eli, we met a precious couple at a church conference who had young children. As I expressed my concerns about being a mom, this sister shared with me her solution to all of my problems. Baby Wise! You can't imagine how this program has changed our lives.
The thought of the concepts scared me before Eli was born, but after a 16 day stay in NICU, where they use the Baby Wise method, I was SURE this was for us. Eli has since turned 2 and we continue using the principles of Baby Wise, Baby Wise II and Toddler Wise in our every day life. It is an amazing program which includes lots of sleep, time where Eli learns and explores on his own and planned times with his SANE mommy! It is really incredible and I would encourage any and every mom to get hold of this amazing gift to mothers! It is my guide for motherhood and I don't know what I'd do without it!
My confession, I LOVE Baby Wise and am enjoying Play alone time right now!! :o)

1 comment:

Davene said...

Baby Wise has been very, very helpful for me, too! :)

That's interesting that they use the same principles in the NICU. Since we've never had a baby in the NICU, I wasn't aware of that.