Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Time to Dance

Ecc. 4:4 4 "...a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to DANCE..."
Our season for dancing has begun. We found out today that we are now expecting our 2nd child. We are more than excited to see what God has in store for our family. It has been a rough journey, but I am confident that God's plan is to prosper us and not to harm us (Jeremiah 29:11-13). We may not always understand how it is to prosper us...but it always is. I am conviced that all that He does in my life is to bring me closer to Him...and I know that this 2nd pregnancy, just like the first, is meant to do just that!!
Pray for us to believe and not doubt (Mark 11:23 and James 1:6) and to trust our God enough to say, like Christ (Matthew 26:42), "...your will be done."

P.S. We were pregnant on our due date and before Summer was born! We just didn't know it! Isn't God good?! He anwered my prayer! :)

No comments: