Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Suffering produces Perseverence

Romans 5:3-4 "Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope."

Wow!! I have not had time to breathe since we got home late Sunday night. We had a super great weekend. It was so good for me to get out and go to my sister-in-law's shower. It was tough getting my heart ready for it, as she is due on the same day I was, but it was so good to go and be with her and enjoy a great time in her life. I did a lot of crying leading up to it, but once I was there I had so much peace and I didn't even think about crying!! YEAY!!

It is so neat to see how God is working through this tough time in my life to develop my character and focus me on hope. I know this weekend had to come for me to move past the suffering and into hope.

No comments: